Best way to know a guy has a crush on you (for girls) March 6, 2011Posted by chika-chika kelap-kelip in Entertainment.
Tags: boys and girls, cewek, cowok, crush, gebetan
Guys are simply unpredictable. But when it comes to girls and no matter if the guy is outgoing or shy person, he will send or show all the signals whether he got a crush on a girl or not. There are some natural tendencies, which guys exhibit instinctually that are imprinted biologically within their genes.
There are some types of scientific proof, which can help you to further decode that actually the guy has a crush on you. Here are they:
1. When communicating with a guy, pay close attention upon their stance. A guy generally leans in a person to some extent if they are paying attention or listening intently. In addition, they position themselves, in the most pleasing or flattering way. For instance, a guy generally stand straight i.e. taller in order to make themselves look bigger.
This enables them to appear more macho before the girl they got a crush on. It is a male behavior to exhibit the female that they are physically fit and can guard her. While, if a guy is standing by crossing his arms and is shifting his body constantly, he is giving clues that either he is uninterested or uncomfortable.
2. If you want to know that a guy has a crush on you or likes you, look deep in his eyes. It is one of the easiest and simplest portals to know his deepest feelings. There is no definite single look, which tells you whether he is really smitten by you. It is that signal, which you only get to identify when you see it and a guy is not at all subtle when they have to make a eye contact with the one he has a crush.
On clue if you are boggled, he will look at you until and unless you do not look down. A guy who is interested in a female generally gazes in the eyes of the women he like for more time than normal eye interaction. This means that the guy is conscientiously trying to stare at you.
3. Does the guy change his behavior or persona towards you? Few times males get anxious and they laugh or shutter awkwardly whilst some remains quiet or some of them get loud. Every guy is unique and different in his own way for drawing the attention of a woman. It is the job a woman to distinguish the manner and the behavior he is behaving is due to your presence.
4. If you spot him more frequently then normal, he may be giving you hints that he wants to remain near you. He may be finding ways in order to approach you. Thereby if you start noticing him, more number of times than usual, might be it is the time to stop assuming that it is coincidence and the guy really has crush on you and likes you.
5. Observe how the guy acts around your friends and you, has he suddenly started acting all differently in front of you and especially your friends. Guys are well acquainted with the fact that the finest way to impress a girl is through her friends. Making a good impression in front of you friends means he is interested in you.
6. Does his nature changes according to your liking or mood, when you are in good mood, he too looks happy, when you are upset he tries different ways for making you happy indirectly or directly. If he likes you, he will give best attempts and put all his efforts in order to make you smile.
7. Finally, there are several simple hints, which any female knows about a male. He will pass a smile to you when you look at him; he will stare at you when he might be thinking that you are unaware or not looking. In addition, he will never remain busy or too full of activity to assist you with a favor where ever he can by putting his best possible efforts.
Hey girls, watch the boys out!😀
*no heart feeling, no offense*😉